- "Pulp Fiction" in 90ís Los Angeles. It was written and
directed by Quentin Tarantino (Jackie Brown, Reservoir
Dogs, a short in the Four Rooms collection, starred in
From Dusk Till Dawn, etcÖ).
- The cast of the film contained Bruce Willis, Uma Thurman, John Travolta and
Samuel L. Jackson.
- Bruce plays a pugilist (Butch);
- Uma plays Mia (Marcellusí , a big gangster guy- heís funny, wife);
- Sam plays Jules ( a hired killer/hand);
- John plays Vincent (Julesí partner, Miaís lover, coke-head).
- As Jules and Vincent go into a building, where a bunch
of debtors to Marcellus are, Vince tells Jules that he
(Vince) has to take care of Mia, in the sense of taking
her out to dinner.
- After a few classic speeches executed beautifully by
Samuel (such as the wonderful: "Does he look like a
bitch?" "No." "Then why did you try to treat him like a
bitch?") and the great Ezekiel 25:17, they blow the
deptors away, except for one who they take with
(heís an acquaintance of Jules). As they drive back to
Marcellus, Vince accidentally blows Julesí friendís
brains throughout the back seat while asking him a
- Finally they get back to Marcellus. This is where the
story takes a different twist.
- We are introduced to Butch. Butch just got a shitload of dough to lose a
match from Marc.
- Forward to Vince buying very pure Heroin.
- Then unto the date, great date blah blah. They get back to Marcís
house, Vince goes to the bathroom, and when he comes
out he finds Mia laying down after having snorted his
Heroin, thinking its coke. She kind of overdosed. He
saves her though during the hilarious ĎAdrenaline Shot
- At the end of which she tells a silly lil' joke: MIA
Three tomatoes are walking down the street, a poppa tomato, a momma
tomato, and a little baby tomato.
The baby tomato is lagging behind
the poppa and momma tomato. The
poppa tomato gets mad, goes over to
the momma tomato and stamps on
(STAMPS on the ground)
-- and says: catch up.
- Butch accidentally kills his opponent in the match, from which we can deduct that he won it. He starts
making preparations for the getaway, but he sort of meets Marc on the street. A gun battle breaks out, a few bystanders
kind of die. Then they stumble into an arms dealers shop. He turns
out to be a messed up sadist, he ties them up, then calls his cop
friend to join the fun. They take Marc to a third room and leave
Butch tied up. He unties himself finds a katana, promptly cuts up a
few of the sadists, and frees Marc. Marc takes a shotgun and shoots
the dealer between the legs (ouch.). All thankful like Marc allows
Butch (age 24) hours to git outta town and never come back. Thatís
kind of the end.